In this special 4 week lecture series, Dr Boyce Watkins and Attorney Nichole Compton will help you get your business started off for the new year.
In this this powerful set of events, we will teach you the following:
1) Forms that must be filed to get your business off the ground
2) Creative ways to obtain funding for your business
3) How to obtain quality customers and brand trust for your new organization
4) Putting together the right team for your new organization
5) Choosing the right type of entity for your company
6) How to choose the right price for your product and/or service
7) The top 10 legal mistakes small businesses make and how to avoid them
8) How to build a powerful social media platform that supercharges your organization
9) How to create and develop the products your company is going to sell
10) How to choose the right partners and investors for your business
All participants will receive a Business Launch box, consisting of checklists, worksheets and templates to guide you in your organizational development process. Also, all students get free access to the "Ask Dr Boyce" program, consisting of an archive of dozens of student financial questions answered by Dr Watkins over the years ($1,199 value).
The program consists of 4 weekly meetings and you will then have the option of subscribing for monthly Q&A sessions from Dr Watkins and Attorney Nichole Compton.
The program begins on Wednesday, January 29th at 8 pm EST and continues for four weeks. We will make all slides and recordings available for those who are unable to attend or would like to watch the lectures at a later date.
Finally, there is a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee on the program if you are unhappy for any reason, so there is no risk to you whatsoever.