The longer we live, the more we are at risk of experiencing the pain of regret. We look back, realize our life wasn't what it was mean to be, and find ourselves wishing that we'd made certain decisions at an early age that would have given us a brighter future. Millions of Americans over the age of 35 are trapped by decisions of their past, many of which were made without the guidance of someone who could tell them how to avoid the problems that waited for them down the road.
Dr Boyce Watkins is a world-leading financial expert with a PhD in Finance. He is the founder of The Black Business School and has taught thousands of students from around the world. He's appeared on major television and radio shows, including The Breakfast Club and many others, where he has become the go to guide for anyone seeking to play the wealth game at the highest levels.
This program is your definitive blueprint on everything a young person needs to know in order to achieve their wildest dreams.
The program covers a multitude of topics, including:
1) The biggest mistakes young people make when it comes to their economic future
2) Why many of your parents are stuck in economic slavery and how you can avoid it
3) What every black person needs to understand about money
4) How to dig yourself out of a financial hole
5) Understanding your own relationship with money
6) How the economic system works and where the most money is located
7) How to do well financially without ever having a job
8) Innovative ways to make money in the 21st century
9) How to guarantee that you'll be a millionaire
10) How to build economically-powerful relationships
The course covers every aspect of life and links it to economic success. This is a must-have guide for any young person to learn what is necessary to find their way to the top of the economic food chain in America.
Dr Boyce Watkins is one of the most highly sought after financial scholars in the world. He has a PhD in Finance and masters degree in Mathematical Statistics.
He has taught at Syracuse University, Indiana University, The University of Kentucky and in China, Europe and Africa. He is also the author of the books Financial Lovemaking and The 10 Commandments of Black Economic Power. With millions of followers world-wide, Dr Watkins has had an extraordinary impact on Black Financial Awareness.
Dr Watkins is also the founder of The Black Business School, which has taught over one million people to buy their first share of stock and has offered the black community a low cost, high-quality, culturally relevant way to receive an education in all areas economic.
To learn more about Dr Watkins and his work, please visit BoyceWatkins.com