The rich history of black people fighting in the struggle is one that defines the essence of who we are as a people. We have lifted mountains and done the extraordinary. We've overcome obstacles that are simply unimaginable for mere mortals.
The greatness and unique ability of black people to overcome the challenges that lie in front of us right now requires that we lean on our God-given greatness and learn from those who share information that will empower us for the future.
This program allows you to explore your own blackness by reviewing materials that are sure to inspire and inform the entire family. The material comes with the following:
1) One ecopy of Dr Boyce Watkins' new book, "The New Black Power."
2) A digital copy of the panels, keynotes and performances from the 2016 & 2017 All Black National Conventions
3) A digital copy of the film, "Resurrecting Black Wall Street: The Blueprint."
4) A digital copy of the film, "Wealth Education, Family and Community: A new paradigm for Black America," featuring Dr Boyce Watkins and Min Louis Farrakhan
5) A digital copy of the New Paradigm forum in Brooklyn, featuring Dr Boyce Watkins, Dr Cornel West and others.
6) A digital copy of the New Paradigm forum on Education featuring Dr Watkins, Dr Steve Perry and other experts
7) Exclusive invitations to livestream sessions with Dr Watkins, as well as recordings of these events
8) Access to all content included in the Black Leader Lecture series