Financial Principles and Decision-Making is a lecture series created by Dr Boyce Watkins. In this program, you will learn the key concepts that can be applied to help you make sound and solid financial decisions.
This program answers, but it not limited to, the following topics:
- What is the financial Time Machine?
- How do I choose between lump sums and long-term payments?
- Do I pay off my student loans before I start investing or start my business?
- Do I fix my credit before I start investing and building my business?
- Should I sell my stock to start my business or buy a house?
- When should I sell the stock I’ve bought?
- How do I figure out the value of my brand or business?
- Should I borrow against my 401k to start a business?
- Where do stock prices come from?
- What variables move stock prices up and down?
You can complete the entire course within one weekend and you can have the materials for the rest of your life. Dr Boyce Watkins, who has a PhD in Finance, breaks down complex financial topics in ways that can be understood by a child. After this class, you will walk away much more confident in all aspects of economic decision-making.
Dr Boyce Watkins is one of the most highly sought after financial scholars in the world. He has a PhD in Finance and masters degree in Mathematical Statistics.
He has taught at Syracuse University, Indiana University, The University of Kentucky and in China, Europe and Africa. He is also the author of the books Financial Lovemaking and The 10 Commandments of Black Economic Power. With millions of followers world-wide, Dr Watkins has had an extraordinary impact on Black Financial Awareness.
Dr Watkins is also the founder of The Black Business School, which has taught over one million people to buy their first share of stock and has offered the black community a low cost, high-quality, culturally relevant way to receive an education in all areas economic.
To learn more about Dr Watkins and his work, please visit BoyceWatkins.com