Have you ever wanted to create an automated investing strategy that generates consistent income without you having to do any work whatsoever?
Selling covered calls is the solution you’ve been looking for.
By choosing the right stocks and managing your assets in the right way, you can position yourself to make consistent weekly or monthly income in any market conditions. This is also a process that can be passed down to your children.
Noted financial scholar and Black Wealth expert Dr Boyce Watkins has created, for you, a simple, easy-to-use 7 step methodology for selecting which stocks to sell options on, choosing which options to sell, researching the companies and generating consistent income for you and your family.
The process consists of the following:
1) Learning how to pick the right stocks that will generate the highest level of safe, passive income
2) Understanding how to research the stocks to ensure that it’s a good addition to your portfolio
3) Knowing how to determine how much income you can make from the stock once you buy it
4) Selecting the correct time horizon for your Passive Recurring Income Machine (PRIME)
5) Choosing the risk level that is most comfortable for you and your family and reducing that risk if necessary
6) The Dr Boyce Method to properly diversify and protect your investments
7) The path to fully understanding how to use leverage both profitably and safely to supercharge your portfolio
8) Much, much more!
By the time you complete this four week training, you will be well prepared to begin the act of selecting the most profitable stocks to own and and use to generate regular recurring income from the ownership of these assets. As an added bonus, I will show you directly which stocks I use to generate income for my family and the pros and cons of this strategy.
I love to learn. I love to teach.. I never presume that I know everything, since the key to knowledge is understanding how little you actually know. But my goal is to give information, insights and perspectives that allow you to broaden your thinking and to realize all that is possible.
My PhD is in Finance, which I obtained from The Ohio State University. My masters degrees are in Mathematics and Statistics, which I earned at The University of Kentucky. I also received BA and BS degrees with a triple major in Finance, Economics and Business Management from The University of Kentucky.
I have been on the faculty at Syracuse University since 2001. Before that, I taught classes at The University of Rochester, The Ohio State University, Indiana University and The University of Kentucky. I've been teaching at the college level since I was 22 years old, and have mostly taught classes in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics and Finance.
I am the author of the following books: "Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about College," "What if George Bush were a Black Man?", "Financial Lovemaking 101: Merging Assets with Your Partner in Ways that Feel Good," and "Black American Money."
Finally, I am the founder of the Your Black World Coalition, an organization and independent media outlet with over half a million subscribers worldwide. We have played a role in confronting destructive hip-hop music, and have also led campaigns on various civil rights issues in the African American community.